Introduction to Commercial Heat Pump Water Heater – Online Educational Modules
Course Description: D+R LEARN, in collaboration with Ecotope, Inc., has developed an in-depth library of commercial HPWH educational resources which are being released for the first time in California through SDGE. This instructor-led introduction and orientation provides learners with a high-level overview of these newly available commercial HPWH courses, which include:
- Installation of Commercial HPWHs in New Construction
- CHPWH System Components, Sizing, and Design
- Measurement and Verification: A Unified Approach to CHPWH Performance Data
- CHPWH: Manufacturer Training and Resources
- CHPWH: Maintenance and Operations
Participants will learn how to access these modules through D+R’s online platform and get acquainted with the various tools, virtual interactive tours, videos, and downloadable resources available.
To register, please click the ‘read more’ button on the right.