Commercial Heat Pump Water Heating: Engineering Deep Dive Part 2
Course Description: This course introduces the engineering fundamentals of commercial heat pump water heater systems and evaluates important design considerations, the landscape of market delivery, product availability, system configurations, codes and policies, and energy savings potential of commercial heat pump water heating systems. Additionally, this course demonstrates how to use Ecotope’s free design tool: the Ecosizer, and explores successful case studies.
Target Audience: Engineers, Technicians, Operators, Maintenance Professionals
- Identify the energy savings potential of commercial heat pump water heater systems
- Review market language, product configuration and available technology
- Introduce and explore the components of CHPWH systems
- Examine essential design considerations, selection criteria and tools (Ecosizer)
- Evaluate successful case studies
To register, please click the ‘read more’ button on the right.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.