CHPWH Overview: The WHY and the HOW of Commercial Heat Pump Water Heating – Part 1/2
Course Description: This course will explore the policy drivers that are pushing the integration of central heat pump water heating systems and highlight the economic, energy, and environmental advantages of heat pump water heater systems for commercial and multifamily projects. It will also discuss successful projects and case studies, while outlining which applications have the best opportunities for success.
Audience: This class is intended for building owners/manager, developers, architects, designers, builders, policymakers, and engineers.
- Identify national, state, and local codes and policies that are driving change
- Understand the unique value proposition of central heat pump water heating systems
- Learn why investing makes sense
- Identify the characteristics of a good project candidate
- Learn about the plug-n-play commercial products available