Central Heat Pump Water Heater Systems for Multifamily Housing – Part 2
Number of Credits (if applicable): BPI 2.0 (in process)
Course Description: This course provides an overview of key system design considerations, including hot water distribution system design. It explores the different system components, including next generation refrigerants, and gives an update on the status and evolution of available plug-n-play equipment. Lastly, it walks through the tools available to properly size central heat pump systems needed for specific situations.
Audience: This class is intended for building owners/manager, developers, architects, designers, builders, policymakers, and engineers.
- Identify national, state, and local codes and policies that are driving change
- Understand the unique value proposition of central heat pump water heating systems
- Learn why investing makes sense
- Identify the characteristics of a good project candidate
- Learn about the plug-n-play products available
To register, please click the ‘read more’ button on the right.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.