HVAC – Adjustable Speed Drives/Variable Frequency Drives Part 1
Credits: NATE 4.0, BPI 4.0
Course Description: Attendees will learn about adjustable speed drives and their practical/proven energy and equipment efficiency applications. This course examines the evolution and application of adjustable speed drive technology, manual/automated control strategies and the short/long term benefits on energy savings and equipment. Furthermore, this course dives deep into the electrical principles adjustable speed drives, common issues, the value of preventative maintenance, common troubleshooting solutions and investigates real world success stories of ASDs and energy efficiency/cost savings.
Audience: Engineers, technicians, facility managers, and maintenance professionals.
● Explore the evolution and value of adjustable speed drives in commercial buildings
● Identify the types of adjustable speed drives and how they work
● Review strategies to control and monitor adjustable speed drives
● Examine the electric principles and language of adjustable speed drives
● Address common issues, preventative maintenance, programming, and practical troubleshooting solutions
● Investigate real world case studies featuring adjustable speed drive retrofits
To register, please click the ‘read more’ button on the right.