The Choose EV Business Development Associate is responsible for securing utility contracts for the Choose EV program. The Business Development Associate will identify, pitch and secure utilities and regional energy organizations to participate in the Choose EV program. This individual will be able to work swiftly, independently and creatively to drive immediate revenue to D+R International. Will have responsibility for securing 800 new utility clients across the United States.
Position is located in Portland, OR but we will consider the Pacific Northwest.
This is a remote opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Implement strategies to advance the Choose EV program as the premier utility EV program in US- 10% of the time
– Work with project team of seasoned energy efficiency professionals to fine tune the Choose EV product platform
– Secure feedback from utilities and regional energy organizations on what their specific needs are for EV program offerings
– Support thought leadership efforts in the energy sector for Choose EV
Utility Outreach & Education- 75% of the time
– Leverage your personal utility network to promote the Choose EV program
– Create national network of utilities and regional energy organizations to promote the Choose EV program
– Deliver webinars on Choose EV for prospective customers
– Deliver in person sales pitches to close projects with new customers
Administrative Services- 15% of the time
– Work with internal team on finalizing contracts
– Ensure new customers are uploaded into the internal system for contracted services
– Support BD team on monthly activity reporting
– Support internal team on billing/collection
The position employs a high level of autonomy to accomplish responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & LOGISTICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Language Skills: High Skill
Mathematical Skills: Medium Skill
Reasoning Skills: High Skill
PHYSICAL On the job the employee must:
Must carry/lift loads of:
ENVIRONMENTAL- On the job the employee:
D+R is a leader in moving the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors toward greater energy efficiency. D+R is a team-oriented consulting firm that works in partnership with government agencies, utilities, and the private sector to change the way our nation uses its resources.
We offer a collaborative work environment, flexible schedule, a generous benefits package and PTO, a professional development program, and the opportunity to be part of a growing organization! If you think you could shine with us, forward your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate “Choose EV Business Development Associate ” in the subject line.
D+R provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, D+R complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities